Sunday, April 30, 2017

Easy Like Sunday Morning






Dress: Free Spirits • Denim Jacket: Target • Shoes: Bliss Boutique (similar here & here) • Bag: TJ Maxx (similar here)

I love outfits like this for work or church this time of year. There's not many things as comfortable as a cotton dress, okay maybe my Zella tights and if I could wear those to work everyday I would, lol but since I can't, I'll go with the next best thing. This time of year is hard for me to dress for work. Since it's almost summer, I don't want to buy any new work clothes that I won't want to wear this summer. Dresses like this one are perfect because I can easily just throw on a denim jacket to make it school/work appropriate but I will also love it this summer! A good denim jacket is something everyone should have in their closet. I always joke that I'm such a typical teacher when I'm wearing one but I'm proving to myself how amazing they are as I'm writing this post. 😉

On another note, I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of May! April is one of my favorite months but it always goes by so fast. I am looking forward to summer though! We have no vacation plans yet, which is so not like us, but I'm hoping we'll at least go on a 'spur of the moment trip' sometime. If not, I'll be okay lounging by the pool daily! 😉

Thanks again and always for reading!

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment