Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Floral Dress









Dress: Free Spirits (Blessings and Butterflies) • Shoes: Bliss Boutique (similar here) • Bag: TJ Maxx (similar here)

With Easter being this weekend, I thought I would share another dress that would be perfect for it. This dress from Free Spirits is so gorgeous, I'm obsessed with anything floral right now! I styled it a little more casual for this post but if I were to wear it on Easter Sunday, I might would pair these heels (in the taupe color) with it to make it a little more dressy. I love this dress as well!

Anyone else as excited about a long weekend as I am?! I love Easter for more than that reason but it definitely makes it even sweeter to have a 4-day weekend. I'm looking forward to relaxing and spending time with our family.

As always, thanks for reading!

Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


No comments:

Post a Comment