Saturday, April 8, 2017

Happy Saturday!










White Top: Free Sprits • Printed Kimono: Free Spirits • Jeans: Abercrombie (similar here) • Sandals: Target • Bag: Free Spirits • Sunglass: TJ Maxx

To me, white is always a good thing but it especially is this time of year! This top from Free Spirits (Blessings and Butterflies) is so pretty, I love the detailing down the back. I'm obsessed with this kimono as well! Kimonos are so easy and fun to wear for spring/summer. They add detail and layers to your outfit without being too hot and in Texas, that's always a plus! Free Spirits has some really cute ones right now, check out this one, it's beautiful. I totally overwear these sandals but they're so easy because they go with everything! I'm pretty sure today is the last day for Target's buy one get one 50% off shoes deal, so if you're heading out shopping on this gorgeous day, don't forget about that. Oh and this is totally random but I always feel like I need to tell people this because it's like my favorite thing ever but...Bath and Body Works have their candles on sale for $12.50 today! I got this one yesterday and have it burning right now and it smells amazing!

I hope you're enjoying your Saturday! Noah has worked the last two days so I'm looking forward to spending the day with him. It's the first Saturday in months that I haven't had a lot of training to do so I'm actually looking forward to doing just a short run and then relaxing some. I hope you have a great day and thank you so much for reading!

"Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."
1 John 3:18




No comments:

Post a Comment