Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Budget Friendly Spring Shoes

If you're like me, when you go shopping you may have some of the same stores that you always go into and you usually do it in a certain order. Anytime my mom and I go shopping, we have our favorite stores that we always go to! Target is always one of those places for me and when I go, I have a certain way of looking. I go to the clothes section first, then shoes, then home goods and if I have time I'll glance at the accessories. But if I only have 5 minutes (because the husband is waiting in the car for me) I will always choose the shoe section over anything at all! That 5 minutes may turn into 10 but my heart is happy because I got to look at some shoes. So needless to say, this post was so fun for me to do! Target is such a good place to find shoes because they're always very trendy but also affordable which if you can't tell by now, I love! Plus, they're shoes are currently buy one, get one 50% off!❤️

1. Espadrille Sandals {$29.99}: Espadrilles are so in right now! I love these because they look super comfy and would go with everything.

2. Scalloped Espadrilles {$49.95}: Love the scallops!

3. Bow Sneakers {$39.95}: I want these so bad! They would be cute with jeans and a cute tee.

4. Knotted Sandals {$29.99}: I could easily see these becoming a summer staple!

5. Embroidered Espadrilles {$49.95}: These are so perfect! How cute would they be with a simple dress or denim cut-offs??

6. Flamingo Slip-ons {$39.95}: Flamingos! Need I say more??

7. Peep Toe Booties {$34.99}: I love the neutral color of these because they would go with anything!

8. Heeled Strap Sandals {$32.99): All I can think about when I see these is Cancún! They also come in pink!

9. Cognac Wedges {$59.95}: I have been eyeing these wedges! I know I would wear them all the time.

10. Red Gladiator Sandals {$24.99}: There's just something about statement sandals! They're comfy but yet can make an outfit look more chic in an instant. These also come in black and neutral!

11. Beaded Sandals {$27.99}: Love all the color on these!

12. Black Wedges {$34.99}: I could see myself wearing these all the time! They would go with so many things.

13. Block Heel Pumps {$29.99}: This style of pump is trendy yet very classy! Even though I'm obsessed with this blue color, these also come in black and tan.

14. Studded Heel Sandals {$32.99}: If you haven't noticed from my recent posts, I'm obsessed with shoes with studs! Since I can't buy the real Valentino's, I'm so glad they're making dupes for them now. They may not be identical but honey they are close enough! #noshame 😜

15. Vibrant Cork Heel Pumps {$29.99}: I love spring/summer because you can easily get away with wearing colors you wouldn't normally wear. I think these are so fun! 

16. Adidas Pink Sneakers {$79.99}: So these are a little more pricey but I've been dying for a pair, especially when I saw they had them in pink! I may have to ask for these for my birthday!😉

So, I don't know if it's because we spent this past weekend in Galveston or what but I'm having major summer fever! This time of year is so fun though, so I'm trying to enjoy it as much as possible. April is always super busy for us but also one of my favorite months because it's mine and Noah's birthday month! We were born only 5 days apart...so crazy and yes, I'm the oldest lol. Anyway, be on the lookout for some spring/summer outfits and maybe a few fitness posts. Thank you again and always for reading!

God remains the strength of my heart.
Psalms 73:26

No comments:

Post a Comment