Saturday, April 22, 2017

Jeans & Tee











Tee: Free Spirits • Bag: Free Spirits • Jeans: Abercrombie • Sandals: Target • Sunglasses: TJ Maxx

Oh how I love a soft, comfy tee! Free Spirits (Blessing and Butterflies) makes custom tees. I have used them several times for different things and have never been disappointed. They always turn out so cute and last forever! Also, can we talk about this bag?! I love to have a good cross-body! I always reach for them when I'm planning to go shopping or traveling and know I'll be doing a lot of walking.  I like this one because it's bigger than some so it will carry more of what you need.

I hope you all have a great weekend! I'm finishing up this post before I head out for my 10 mile run. Our weekends as usually consumed with training but we love it and wouldn't have it any other way!

The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior.
Psalm 18:2


No comments:

Post a Comment