Saturday, April 1, 2017

Prettiest Dress












Dress: Free Spirits Eclectic • Bag: Free Spirits Eclectic • Shoes: Old (love these though) • Lips: LipSense in Apple Cider

As soon as I saw this dress, I fell in love because of the gorgeous color. I have always been obsessed with this color and the floral print on this dress makes it just that much better and perfect for spring! Free Spirits Eclectic is a precious local boutique and they have some of the prettiest pieces. I remember being so excited when this boutique opened a few years ago because before them we didn't have a place close by to shop. It's nice to go into a store, where you know the people there and they're always so nice and sweet. We have some pretty great local shops now and I'm so glad! If only we could get a coffee shop, am I right or am I right?! 😉

Free Spirits Eclectic also has a children's boutique (Blessings and Butterflies) that has some of the cutest children's/baby clothes I've seen. It's the perfect place to get baby shower gifts or birthday gifts for you children or nieces and nephews. I'm always the aunt that buys clothes so it's perfect for me! Funny story...my nephew turned 7 last September and I got him something Under Armour and he said "I know you were probably afraid I wouldn't like this because, you know, it's clothes and not a toy but I actually really do like it!" Hahaha! I died laughing. You think he was trying to tell me something??

Anyway, I'm so glad we have this amazing boutique! You can use the code "SPRING15" and get 15% off! They have so many pretty dresses, I want all of them!

Photos by Kassie Rogers Photography

You belong to God, and he won't forget the love you have shown his people.
Hebrews 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment