Saturday, May 6, 2017

Pink Top with Bows








Top: H&M • Jeans: Abercrombie • Wedges: Tanglz Boutique (old, similar here) •  Watch: Michael Kors • Crossbody Bag: Michael Kors (old, similar here) • Lips: LipSense in Apple Cider

Off-the-shoulder tops (OTS)...call me obsessed! This was my first OTS top and it made me fall in love. I remember seeing this trend so much last spring/summer but for some reason, I just never jumped on the train. I tried on several but I was never happy with them. I found this one at H&M in late February and went into the dressing room in hopes that I would like it on as much as I did on the hanger and luckily, I did! First, you can't go wrong with pink, especially gingham, and second, bows on the sleeves! Leaving it at that! Since this top, I've bought several other OTS tops. I love finding budget-friendly tops, especially super trendy ones, because you never know if that trend will be as popular next season. I linked others below that are affordable and adorable!


As always, thanks for reading! 

Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment